PRODUCTION AT CJSC”VOLKOVSKY DISTILLERY”
The process of producing vodka is mixing alcohol with specially prepared water, treating the water-alcohol mixture with active charcoal and careful filtration. Our company uses the classical method of vodka production, based on old traditions and new achievements of science and technology. Water is 60% of the content of vodka, therefore, the quality of vodka depends on the quality of water used for its preparation. Specialists of CJSC “Volkovsky Distillery” have achieved a balanced microelemental composition of water, used for preparation of alcoholic beverages. Water treatment is carried out at the American water treatment plant, which allows to receive extra-class water. By its composition, the water is close to the “living spring” water.
The water purification system consists of 4 main units:
- The multilayer filter serves to remove particles of colloidal iron, large microflora colonies, suspended particles of silicon and other mechanical impurities.
- A block of Na-cationite water softening removes hardness salts, and even small impurities in water are unacceptable because of the high risk of precipitation in finished products.
- Barrier filter with a rating of 8 μm;
- Installation of reverse osmosis on NFC composite membranes – the main unit of the water treatment system, designed to remove 100% of bacteria and viruses, dissolved inorganic salts and organic compounds.
The treatment of a water-alcohol mixture with active charcoal is a complex process that is based on the ability to adsorb impurities contained in alcohol. Only after processing with coal water-alcohol mixture can be called vodka, since the taste and aroma characteristics can be achieved only after filtration through a layer of coal. The filtration of the water-alcohol mixture is carried out through the “Silver filtration” machine. As a filler, granular active carbons obtained from coconut shells are used. The surface of the coal is processed with silver. Coal plays the role of a catalyst for oxidation-reduction reactions, due to which vodka taste and aroma are formed.
After filtration through a fixed layer of coal, the base of vodka enters the ready-made vats, where vodka of a specific name is already prepared in accordance with the recipe.
Filling of alcoholic drinks is carried out on three automatic lines with a production capacity of 6,000 bottles per hour and a line for filling out souvenirs.
Automatic filling lines of products consist of three main units:
- Automatic filling and capping unit of rotary type. At this stage, the bottle comes to the conditioner, where it is washed with vodka. Then the product is poured and capped.
- Automatic rotating viewing machine, designed for inspection of finished products for the presence of foreign inclusions. The filling line operator inspects each bottle against the background of the light screen. When a defect is found, a unit of finished goods is seized.
- The labeling machine is equipped with applicators for gluing a self-adhesive label, counter-label, federal special mark and a drop-jet marker, which puts the date of bottling onto a bottle with finished products. At all stages of production of alcoholic beverages, strict quality control is carried out.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reception: +7 (4752) 76-07-14
Commercial service: +7 (4752) 76-07-02